ELEGOO Mercury Curing Machine for LCD DLP SLA 3D Printed Model
- 【Intelligent Time Control】The LED time display enables you to control the curing time conveniently.
- 【Light Driven Turntable】The light-driven turntable is able to absorb UV light to rotate without a battery.
- 【Reflective Sheet】There is a reflective sheet inside the cabinet which have the lights focused to get a better curing effect.
- 【Two 405nm LED Strip】ELEGOO curing box adopts two 405nm LED strip (14 UV LED light in total) in order to fast cure and evenly illuminate printed models.
- 【See-through Window】The see-through window not only assists you to observe the curing process but also helps keep the UV light away from leakage.
ELEGOO Mercury UV Curing Machine outputs steady, focused and consistent UV lights to cure the models printed with photopolymer resins 360°. The post-curing process increases the hardness and durability of the printed products
Please do not take away the box cover while the machine is working.
To avoid overheating of the curing cabinet, please do not use it for more than 40 minutes at a time.
After the model is printed, please clean and blow-dry the model before putting it into the curing machine.
The recommended ambient temperature is 0-40 degrees, and the ambient humidity temperature is 20%-50%.
If the model becomes yellow after curing, please adjust the curing time. Over curing will lead to a yellowing model.
Product Name: ELEGOO MERCURY Curing Machine
Control Method: Touch-sense Key Controller; LED Lamp: 405nm
Rated Power: 25W; Input Voltage: 110V/220V 50/60Hz
Time Setting: 0-9mins30s
Machine Size: φ150*251. 5mm
Maximum Curing Size: φ142*150mm
Machine Net Weight: 1.35kg
The shell of ELEGOO Mercury curing machine is made of light yet sturdy aluminum alloy with a sandblasting oxidation surface. The cylinder structure design and 360° turntable enable printed objects to be covered with a full illumination range.
ELEGOO UV curing chamber comes with a reflective sheet stuck solidly inside. Thanks to the reflective sheet, the UV lights Mercury outputs are steady and focused so that it’s able to cure the printed models in a short period.
The see-through window with particular optical filtering material not only assists you to observe the curing process but also helps keep 100% UV light away from leakage to ensure a great curing result.
ELEGOO Mercury curing box features a real-time display screen. The LED time display enables you to control the curing time conveniently. In addition, the touch-sense buttons act quickly for you to easily adjust curing time from 0s to 9 mins30s.
The UV LED wavelength ranges of ELEGOO Mercury Curing machine are 405nm. It is compatible with ELEGOO resin and most standard 405nm resin, suitable for most LCD, DLP, or SLA 3D Printed objects in the market.
The light-powered turntable is able to absorb UV light to rotate without a battery. What’s more, ELEGOO Mercury curing box adopts two 405nm LED strip (14 UV LED lights in total) in order to fast cure and evenly illuminate printed models.